Glove Box- Completed!
I mentioned in my post on 2/26 that I was about to tackle getting the windshield wipers, windshield washer system and the glovebox all installed. Here is it a month later, and I can finally say these tasks are in the Complete column.
Photos below, and I am pleased with the outcome.
I had a couple of comments/questions about the glycerin bottle shown above. I put it in that direction just for the photo. I wanted the bottom to show because reproduction bottles have OBP (Orange Bar Products) on the bottom. Mine does not. Normally it should be put in there the opposite way, so the the top is in the up position when the door is closed. Anyway, my picture failed to show the bottom well enough, so I am adding the photo below. It isn't pretty, but it's mine! Also notice the elastic is original, not new.
Tip: The little buffers that go in the corners were difficult to install. It is a tight fit and I now realize that it would have been easier if I installed them first- before the glove box. That way I could have pulled them through from the back side.
Be sure to click on "Previous" at the page bottom to see lots of previous Blog pages!
Leave a Reply.
restoration & blog Archives